Coquette Lip Balm / Lip Tint | Outspoken
As seen in British Vogue
Je te veux (I want you)
She’s cool, she’s confident and while she may bite her lip, she’ll never bite her tongue.
With a complex of 6 lip-conditioning emollients, hyaluronic acid and euphorbia wax to increase circulation, a perfectly plump pout is just a few swipes away.
Unleash your own Je Ne Sais Quoi, with this gorgeous raspberry/plum hue.
What it is:
This multi-faceted, #FancyFaceFormula envelops the lips with ultra-dewy nourishment and a sheer wash of colour that transforms into a bespoke, long-lasting lip stain.
And, with its unique ability to adjust its colour based on the warmth of your skin, no matter the shade, you’ll always have the perfect hue for you!
Who it’s for:
- Hyaluronic Acid – this moisture magnet for dry, chapped lips locks in hydration to immediately smooth lip lines, while preventing them in future.
- Proprietary Emollient Complex – this unique combination of 6 different emollients smooths and re-texturizes the lips, leaving a high-gloss-shine and conditioning shield.
- Hero emollients within complex:Castor Oil – Rich in Fatty Acids to provide intense nourishment
- Carnauba Wax – not only nourishing, but helps provide beautiful slip for a smooth application, but it also provides a glossy finish.
- Cholesterols/lanosterols – a blend of fatty acids to lock moisture into the lips
- Vitamin E – this potent antioxidant works to support and strengthen the delicate lip tissue while aiding in skin cell recovery.
Diisostearyl malate, Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Carnauba Wax, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearyl dimethicone, Vitamin E, Dibutyl Hydroxy Toluene, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 45380, CI 77742, CI 45410
Knowing that each woman brings a unique approach to her beauty routine, the ways to use our Coquette Lipslicks are as varied as our own individual aesthetics. Use them:
- On their own for lasting shine and colour
- With liner for a more defined look
- Under lipstick to increase the life, by providing a foundational base-stain.
- Over lipstick for an additional pop of colour and a high-gloss shine
- Create endless colour combinations by layering the different shades with their lightweight, buildable formula