- Key Ingredients
- How To Use
Poria Cocos Extract – this centuries-old extract derived from Fu-Ling mushrooms provides immediate anti-inflammatory benefits to calm irritated eyes. Rich in antioxidants, it works to fight fine lines and wrinkles and defend against future skin aging.
Firming Peptide Blend – firm, smooth and de-puff the eye area with these key age defenders:
- Dipeptide-2: increases circulation to brighten and reduce puffiness while its small size easily absorbs into the skin to work where you need it most.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5: Smoothes and firms the skin by actively controlling one of the main triggers of skin aging that results in collagen destruction.
- Squalane – plant-derived, Squalane is nature’s skin quencher. It immediately hydrates the skin and locks in moisture for a long-lasting result - combating dryness and dehydration around the eyes.
- Brighten, depuff and awaken tired eyes by applying 3 small dots (a half a pea-sized amount) to the corners of each eye, and in the middle. Then using the cooling, gold tip, penetrate the product around the orbital area by using light, circular motions. Perfect as a base to a flawless makeup application, let the product fully absorb before moving into concealer or our incredibly brightening Perk Up Pen.
Looking for enhanced results? Try our signature application technique.
- Enlightening Brightening Application Technique:
- 1. Reset your mind: Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths, breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- 2. Apply: Using the cooling, gold tip applicator, apply 3 dots (a pea-sized amount in total) of illuminer eye serum, one dot to the outer corner of each eye ad one dot to the third eye.
- 3. Accupressure: Next, place your index finger on the top of the gold tip applicator, press and hold for 3 seconds on the following pressure points:
- 4. Smoothing: Using light pressure and the gold-metal applicator, gently glide the applicator around each eye, starting at the outer corner, working over the brows and gently gliding under the eyes towards the temple to help reduce puffiness.
- 5. Pat in any excess product with your ring finger.
- Fancy Face Fact: For enhanced results keep this formula in your fridge for extra depuffing and use both morning and night.